31st Annual International D.A.R.E. Conference Car Show
- Race cars will not be permitted to participate in the show.
- The government entity sponsoring entry of the vehicle must own, have clear title to the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be “street legal” and appropriately licensed/registered within the concerned state.
- A vehicle “loaned” to agency is not eligible for entry.
- All vehicles entered must be donated, seized or purchased by the concerned sponsoring agency.
- The name of a company, community group or an individual that donated the vehicle, equipment, or funds may be placed on the vehicle if acknowledged as a “supporter” and not as a sponsor.
- Each vehicle must have a current letter of approval from D.A.R.E. America in order to be eligible to participate in the show. (A copy of it must be supplied with registration.)
- Vehicles will enter the exhibit hall on Monday, July 9th, beginning at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 5:00 p.m.
- No vehicle shall have more than 1/4th of a tank of fuel upon entering the exhibit hall.An Orlando fire marshall will inspect the vehicle before entry into the conference center.
- Upon entry into the exhibit hall, vehicle fuel caps will be taped closed by car show staff.
- Plastic shall be placed under each vehicle displayed in the exhibit hall. Plastic material will be provided by car show staff.
- The owner/driver of the vehicle must stay with the vehicle in the exhibit hall until released by car show staff following confirmation of the vehicle’s compliance with show rules.
- Any audio, stereo or video equipment used in conjunction with the display of a vehicle must conform to guidelines, provided by car show and convention center staff. Electrical service for audio, stereo or video equipment is not provided by car show organizers or car show staff.
- Vehicles will be moved out of the exhibit hall on Thursday, July 12th, beginning at 12:00 noon and ending at 2:00 p.m.
** Accompanying registration must include: Current letter of approval from D.A.R.E. America. Only those vehicles conforming to all official rules will be allowed to participate.
Fill out the online registration form and submit, or download and fill out the PDF registration form and submit via mail or email.
Registration due by June 28, 2018. You may call Mike with any questions at 865-679-9064.
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON JULY 12th AT THE LUNCHEON
Mail completed form to Trooper Mike Skinner at 751 Hinkle Estates Drive, Seymour, TN 37865 or email to Mike at GoTnVols@gmail.com. Registration due by June 28, 2018.