Training Fee: $1,250.00 (Tentative)
More information coming soon.
For more information and to reserve a spot:
Contact Kathi Ackerman, Minnesota D.A.R.E. at [email protected] or cell phone 952-484-2195.
Training will be conducted at the Lincoln Police Department Training Room, 710 5th St, Lincoln, IL 62656. Please Contact State of Illinois Training Coordinator via phone # (217) 737-7665 or email address [email protected] for an application and all other particulars.
- D.A.R.E. Officer Training (DOT)
- Monday, April 17 to Friday, April 28, 2023
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day. No class weekend in-between.
- This is the initial two-week, 80-hour course for all Police Officers, Deputies and School Resource Officers who need to be certified to teach the new D.A.R.E. program known as keepin’ it REAL!
- Eastern New Mexico University – Ruidoso Branch
- 709 Mechem Drive
- Ruidoso, NM 88345
- MCM Elegante Lodge & Resort, 107 Sierra Blanca Dr, Ruidoso, NM 88345. (575) 258-5500.
- A block of rooms has been reserved for this training. Plan on arriving Sunday April 16 and departing Friday April 28, 2023. You must contact the hotel to make a reservation and secure the rate of $98.00 per night plus applicable tax. Call and ask for the D.A.R.E. block to reserve your room. Rooms will go fast so make your reservation ASAP.
- The registration fee is $500.00. You must complete and return a Request for Training form and submit payment in full in order to register for this class. Contact Dennis Osborn at the below contact information to register.
- Your agency is responsible for all other travel and training expenses. This includes transportation and meals.
- Dennis Osborn, Western Region Director
- D.A.R.E. America
- [email protected]
- (775) 686-3153