Exhibitor Information for the 2019 D.A.R.E. International Conference
D.A.R.E. America invites you to exhibit and demonstrate your products and services at the 32nd Annual D.A.R.E. International Training Conference.
As an Exhibitor, you will receive:
- Optimum exposure to hundreds of members of the law enforcement and education communities;
- Generate leads and connect with decision makers anxious to discover your newest products and services that will enable them to perform their duties more efficiently and effectively.
The D.A.R.E. International Training Conference will be held from June 25 to 27, 2019 at the Arizona Grand Hotel. The Four Diamond hotel, the premier destination for meetings, conventions and businesses in Phoenix, AZ. Enjoy the culture, food, historic architecture, and tourism!
Up to 700 attending from throughout the United States and many other countries
- Police Department and Sheriffs’ Office Personnel
- School Resource Officers
- School Principals and Assistant Principals
- Classroom educators and school counselors
- Youth Organization Administrators and Leaders
- Social Workers
- Youth Activity Leaders
- Youth Sporting League Officials and Leaders
- School based law enforcement officers and deputies
- School based law enforcement supervisors
- Juvenile and Youth Correction officers
- International law enforcement officials
- International school staff and personnel
- D.A.R.E. Instructors
- Middle & High school Christian educators
- Law Chaplains
- College and Seminary Students
For more information, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 223-3273.
Don’t miss out on exhibiting at the 2019 D.A.R.E. International Training Conference