The Vermilion Parish Sheriff’s Office D.A.R.E. program recently graduated students from five parish schools.D.A.R.E. instructor Marcus Hebert taught the students of the negative consequences of drug use, the effects of bullying and violence, conflict resolution,...
More from Hometown Louisiana
The 28th Annual Louisiana D.A.R.E. Conference was held the last week of July in Lake Charles, Louisiana. More than 160 officers attended…one of the largest state D.A.R.E. conferences in the country! Retro Bill heightened the motivation and excitement of the conference as its keynote speaker...
Nearly 550 students in the 5th grade will graduate from the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) program this semester as they will soon depart elementary school and move on up to middle school where life’s challenges will be even tougher...
SRO Deputy Austin Mueller Presents a Graduation Certificate at Bossier Elementary School on November 30, 2018. Bossier Sheriff Julian Whittington joined Bossier Sheriff’s Office D.A.R.E. officers and school leadership at Bossier Elementary School to congratulate...
Sgt. Vicky LaGrange with the St. Martinville Police Department is all smiles as she reads through the D.A.R.E. book she will soon be sharing with elementary students in St. Martinville. The SMPD officer also will act as a school resource officer for both ELC...
MONROE, La. - In Monroe, a graduation was held for kids who dare to be different. Shady Grove Elementary held it's annual D.A.R.E. graduation Tuesday, honoring kids who vow to fight against drugs and bullying. Organizers from the Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office...
Sachiri Henderson sang a flawless National Anthem for over 200 Louisiana police officers at the 2017 D.A.R.E. Conference in Shreveport, LA.
GRANT PARISH, LA (GPSO) – On May 9, 2017, Georgetown fifth grade students celebrated their graduation from the D.A.R.E. program. Georgetown Principal Jennifer Winslett delivered the opening and closing remarks at the ceremony. Emma Winslett said the Pledge of...
GRANT PARISH, LA (GPSO) – For Verda Elementary fifth grade teacher Denise Jordan, this year’s D.A.R.E. program was a triumph of determination and teamwork for her kids. On April 27, the students graduated from the D.A.R.E. program in a ceremony that took place at...
Two schools recently graduated students through the D.A.R.E. program. Louisiana Elementary School held its ceremony on Wednesday, Dec. 14, and BONCL completed its two student D.A.R.E. class on Friday, Dec. 16. At Louisiana Elementary, the students received their...
Southeast Regional Director
Phone: (424) 227-2520
Email: Danny Talley
State D.A.R.E. Contacts
State Training Coordinator
East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (225) 239-7827
State D.A.R.E. Officers Association President
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office
Phone: (337) 540-4585
State D.A.R.E. Officers Association Vice President
Rapids Parish Sheriff’s Office
Phone: (318) 715-5655
State D.A.R.E. Officers Association 1st Vice President
West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office
Phone: (225) 721-0059
Louisiana Local D.A.R.E. Websites
- Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Baton Rouge City Constable’s Office
- Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Cameron Parish Sheriff’s Office
- DeQuincy Elementary School
- Fontainebleau Junior High School
- Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Lockport Police Department
- Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement
- Louisiana D.A.R.E. Officer’s Association
- Morehouse Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Natchitoches Parish Sheriff’s Office
- New Orleans Police Department
- Rapides Parish School District
- Rapides Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Sabine Parish Sheriff’s Office
- St. Bernard Parish Sheriff’s Office
- St. Charles Elementary School
- St. John Parish Sheriff’s Office
- St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Department
- Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Tchefuncte Middle School
- Union Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Vermilion Parish Sheriff’s Office
- West Leesville Elementary School
- Westwood Elementary School
Copyright © 2020 D.A.R.E. America. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2020 D.A.R.E. America.
All Rights Reserved.