Every year, Neary School works with the SPD to teach 5th graders to resist using drugs and other dangerous behaviors. Now the Trottier is coordinating with the SPD to add more D.A.R.E. lessons to the 7th grade curriculum. This fall, 7th grade Trottier students may...Read more . . .
More from Hometown Massachusetts
D.A.R.E. Officer Kenneth Thaxter, during the D.A.R.E. graduation at the Howard School in West Bridgewater, Wednesday, May 30, 2018. WEST BRIDGEWATER — With marijuana being legalized and opioids being a consistent problem in Massachusetts, West Bridgewater police...
ROYALSTON — Twenty-three Royalston Community School fifth-graders recently celebrated the conclusion of their 10-week D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) program with a ceremony attended by their classmates, family, friends and an impressive array of school...
Groveland Detective Josh Sindoni (in photo), a three-year member of the department, is the town’s D.A.R.E. officer.
HANOVER, Mass. – A Hanover family is singing a police officer’s praises after he made a surprise house call Sunday night. Zafir Latessa told Boston 25 News strep throat kept her daughter, Izabella, home from school last week. She missed D.A.R.E. class on Thursday....
Weymouth officials hope to discourage pre-teens from abusing opioid drugs by restoring the Drug Abuse Resistance Education or D.A.R.E. curriculum under a $13,240 grant received through state Attorney General Maura Healey’s Youth Opioid Prevention program. Weymouth...
Local Dunkin’ Donuts franchisees from Quincy recently presented a check for $3,500 to the Quincy Police Department to support their D.A.R.E program. (From left to right) Back Row: Quincy Police Officer Stephen Cleary, Quincy Police Captain John Dougan, Dunkin’...
Wareham registrants, counselors, School Resource Officer and representatives of the Wareham-New Bedford Lodge of Elks assemble for a photograph Monday morning prior to departing to participate in this week’s D.A.R.E. camp in Whitman. Wicked Local Photo/Chris Shott....
State D.A.R.E. Contacts
State D.A.R.E. Coordinator
Phone: (781) 324-5055
D.A.R.E. America Instructor Advisory Member
Sergeant Michael Hurley
Wellfleet Police Department
Phone: (508) 349-3702
Erin Kimball, D.A.R.E. America Youth Advocacy Board Member from Massachusetts
Massachusetts Local D.A.R.E. Websites
- Attleboro Police Department
- Bellingham Police Department
- Belmont Police Department
- Burlington Police Department
- Carver Police Department
- Clinton Police Department
- Cummington Police Department
- D.A.R.E. Massachusetts
- Douglas Police Department
- Dudley Police Department
- Hanover Police Department
- Hudson Police Department
- Ipswich Police Department
- Lowell Police Department
- Massachusetts D.A.R.E. Officers Association
- Millville Police Department
- North Attleboro Police Department
- Pelham Police Department
- Plympton Police Department
- Shrewsbury Police Department
- Southampton Police Department
- Swansea Police Department
- Topsfield Police Department
- Townsend Police Department
- Truro Police Department
- Watertown Police Department
- Wendell Police Department
- West Bridgewater Police Department
- Westminster Police Department