For use by D.A.R.E. Officers ONLY
These materials are intended for use by CERTIFIED D.A.R.E. Officers ONLY; all rights reserved. Their use by any other individuals, institutions, or other organizations is strictly prohibited without D.A.R.E. America’s prior approval.
Please note, the Officer Download document is NOT the complete instructional guide for that particular lesson. Rather it supports the full lesson by providing supporting information and instructions (with the exception of Celebrating Safely).
D.A.R.E. Officer Materials Request Forms
Starter Kit Form
Description: D.A.R.E. First Year Starter Kits for Elementary and Middle school workbooks
Who For: New officers starting the DARE program. This is for new officers implementing a new program
What you receive as a new officer:
- Elementary: 1st Year FREE Elementary School Starter Kit (includes workbook, black classic pencil & bookmark)
- Middle: 1st Year FREE Middle School Starter Workbooks (only workbooks)
- High School: 1st Year FREE myPlaybook: Core Starter Workbooks (only workbooks)
DOT Kit Requests
- D.A.R.E. Instructors Manual
- Opioid RxOTC Binder
- Enhancement Lesson Binder
- myPlaybook Core Curriculum (High School)
Who: D.A.R.E. Instructor Candidates
D.A.R.E. Instructor Materials Request Form
Description: Materials available are: Digital Training Material
- Elementary keepin’ it REAL DVD
- Middle School keepin’ it REAL DVD
- D.A.R.E. Song
D.A.R.E. Instructor Guides and Materials
- myPlaybook Core for High School (Requires Regional Director Approval)
- Opioid RxOTC Binder (Requires Regional Director Approval)
- Enhancement Lessons Binder (More than Sad; Vaping)
- Community Program Video & PowerPoint on Meth & Bullying
- Internet Safety Presentations
- Elementary Workbook (Braille version)
- Middle School Workbook (Braille version)
Who: D.A.R.E. Officers Only
Copyright © 2020 D.A.R.E. America. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2020 D.A.R.E. America.
All Rights Reserved.