Add to Calendar
April 14, 2024 – April 25, 2024 all-day
- Class will be held at Camp Dodge, Johnston, IA 50131. This is located on the NW section of the Des Moines metro area.
- FREE lodging, very nice apartment-style rooms with outdoor entrance to each unit
- A block of rooms has been reserved for this training. Plan on arriving Sunday, April 14th, 2024, after 3:00pm. The link for lodging will be provided when the application is completed.
- There is NO FEE. You must complete and return the D.A.R.E. Iowa Application and Request for Training form and submit it to register for this class.
- Your agency is responsible for all other travel and training expenses i.e., transportation and meals.
- Terry Dehmlow
- D.A.R.E. Iowa State Coordinator / Program Director
- [email protected]
- Cell: (319) 269-4104