Hayti, Mo. (KFVS) -The Drug Abuse Resistance Education, or D.A.R.E, is a program law enforcement took into classrooms and into the lives of countless young people from the early 80′s to the late 2000′s. Now at a time when we hear about armed officers protecting...
More from Hometown Missouri
PORTAGEVILLE, Mo. (KFVS) - One Heartland school district has brought back the D.A.R.E. program. Voters in the Portageville school district agreed they needed a school resource officer. This year, the resource officer bringing back the drug abuse resistance...
It's graduation day at Avilla schools as 31 student complete the DARE program. Fifth and sixth grade students receive certificates in a ceremony to celebrate what they've learned in months of study from deputy Isaac Burley...
Perry County School District 32 fifth graders proudly hold their D.A.R.E. certificates and stand with their D.A.R.E. officer, Cpl. Jeri Cain, at the program’s graduation ceremony. After more than 35 years of operation, the D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance...
Valle Catholic fifth-grade students graduated from the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) program on December 11 in a ceremony at the DuBourg Centre that was attended by family and friends. Students were dressed in their D.A.R.E. t-shirts and posed in a...
The city of Nixa surprised D.A.R.E. Officer Brent Forgey of the Nixa Police Department with special recognition at the Nixa State of the Community Dinner on November 1. Forgey was honored for 25 years of service to Nixa...
Fifty-five fifth graders at Freedom Elementary became the first to graduate from the recently re-instated D.A.R.E. program in the Waynesville R-VI School District on Friday, June 15.The two-week Drug Abuse Resistance Education program – led by School Resource...
CARTHAGE, MISSOURI - The 6th grade class at the Carthage Intermediate Center graduated tonight. Not from Middle School.. but from the Carthage D.A.R.E. program. The kids have spend the last 12 weeks learning about the dangers of drug and substance abuse, and how to...
Maryville Public Safety Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) Officer Ian Myers and Sgt. Rick Smail, who administers the D.A.R.E. program in rural schools for the Nodaway County Sheriff’s Office, are...
D.A.R.E. Deck – Hailey Deck, a fifth-grader in Mr. Widener’s class receives her D.A.R.E. Graduation certificate from Officer Mark Blankenship during the graduation ceremony at South Elementary School on Thursday, March 22. Kennett’s South Elementary School had...
Kim W. Hawkes
Central Regional Director
Phone: (424) 227-0821
Email: Kim W. Hawkes
State D.A.R.E. Contacts
State D.A.R.E. Educator
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (573) 636-4439
State D.A.R.E. Officers Association President
Deputy Amanda M. Blank
Cooper County Sheriff’s Office
Phone: (660) 882-2771
Missouri Local D.A.R.E. Communities
- Blue Springs Police Department
- Butler Police Department
- Chesterfield Police Department
- De Soto Police Department
- Des Peres Department of Public Safety
- Ellisville Police Department
- Fulton Police Department
- Grandview Police Department
- Hannibal Police Department
- Henry County Sheriff’s Office
- Jefferson City Police Department
- Lee’s Summit Police Department
- Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
- Maryland Heights Police Department
- McDonald County Sheriff’s Office
- McIntire Elementary School
- Missouri Police Chiefs Charitable Foundation
- Nixa Police Department
- Pike County Sheriff’s Office
- Sikeston Department of Public Safety
- St. Charles County Sheriff’s Office
- St. Francois County Sheriff’s Office
- Ste. Genevieve County Sheriff’s Office
- Town And Country Police Department
- Warren County Sheriff’s Department
- Wentzville Police Department
- Wright City Police Department
Copyright © 2020 D.A.R.E. America. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2020 D.A.R.E. America.
All Rights Reserved.