More from Hometown Missouri
D.A.R.E. Deck – Hailey Deck, a fifth-grader in Mr. Widener’s class receives her D.A.R.E. Graduation certificate from Officer Mark Blankenship during the graduation ceremony at South Elementary School on Thursday, March 22. Kennett’s South Elementary School had...
In a letter to Illinois D.A.R.E. Training Coordinator Kim Giugler, John Fellows of the Sedalia Police Department provided updates on the D.A.R.E. program in Missouri. He mentioned that D.A.R.E. continues to grow in Missouri, and that Missouri D.A.R.E....
The members of the Nodaway County D.A.R.E. board include, front: Nate Rice, Marla Finney, Melissa Grace, Ken Grove; back: Marilyn Jenkins, Victor West, Randy Strong and Rick Smail. Not pictured: Rita Carroll, Robert Rice, Bill Meiners and Jason McDowell. There are...
YAB Members with Retro Bill in Orlando, Florida. Top: Jacqueline Ho, Marlon Sanders MS. Middle: Kobe Blackwell - AZ, Tori Streater - TX, Annessa Masterson - OK, Spencer Flanders – NV. Middle: Mistie Bell-Renfro, Brighton Turner – NM, Megan Kirchoff – MO, Gabe...
Above: Jennifer Rubin, 17, of Chesterfield, seated right, along with her sister Paige Rubin, 10, center, and brother Brian Rubin, 10, left, ask people to donate money during Rockin' 4 Relief outside the Dierbergs on Clarkson Road in Chesterfield on Saturday, Nov....
Before the 2013-14 school year ended, Bloomsdale Elementary School fifth-graders graduated from the DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) program of the Ste. Genevieve County Sheriff’s Office. Deputy Jeff McCarty worked with Nanya Gegg’s class; Deputy Stephanie...
HARRISONVILLE, Mo. — Law enforcement officers are teaching kids in Cass County, Mo., about fishing, archery and other shooting sports at a special camp this week. At the Harrisonville city park the sessions are helping keep kids on the right path in their lives....
Lloyd Bratz, Director of Regional Operations, North Central Regional Director, & Central Regional Director
Cell: (310) 486-6727
Fax: (440) 888-1816
State D.A.R.E. Contacts
State Training Center Coordinator
Missouri Association of Chiefs of Police
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: (573) 636-5444
State D.A.R.E. Educator
Phone: (573) 636-4439
State D.A.R.E. Officers Association President
Deputy Amanda M. Blank
Cooper County Sheriff’s Office
Phone: (660) 882-2771
Cody Collins, D.A.R.E. America Youth Advocacy Board Member from Missouri
Missouri Local D.A.R.E. Websites
- Blue Springs Police Department
- Butler Police Department
- Chesterfield Police Department
- De Soto Police Department
- Des Peres Department of Public Safety
- Ellisville Police Department
- Fulton Police Department
- Grandview Police Department
- Hannibal Police Department
- Henry County Sheriff’s Office
- Jefferson City Police Department
- Lee’s Summit Police Department
- Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
- Maryland Heights Police Department
- McDonald County Sheriff’s Office
- McIntire Elementary School
- Missouri Police Chiefs Charitable Foundation
- Nixa Police Department
- Pike County Sheriff’s Office
- Sikeston Department of Public Safety
- St. Charles County Sheriff’s Office
- St. Francois County Sheriff’s Office
- Ste. Genevieve County Sheriff’s Office
- Town And Country Police Department
- Warren County Sheriff’s Department
- Wentzville Police Department
- Wright City Police Department