This section contains information exclusively for D.A.R.E. Officers.
- Student Participation Letter
- Policy & Procedure for Inclusion of the Topic of Marijuana in the D.A.R.E. keepin’ it REAL Elementary Curriculum
- Middle School Lesson # 8, 2015 Monitoring the Future Data
- Replacement Pages for Elementary Curriculum-Family Talks
- Middle School Lesson 2 Guessing Game 10-10-14
- Cannabis Facts – Lesson 2, Elementary kiR planner, for D.A.R.E. Canada
keepin’ it REAL Powerpoint Presentations for Officers
keepin’ it REAL Videos for Officers (Will open in YouTube)
New “Family Talk” Take-Home Activities
The new “Family Talk” take home activities are now available for download. They include five take home activities that correspond to the elementary lessons. Officer Instructions on how to use these activities are included.
Spanish Take-Home Lessons
The overheads for the Bullying Supplemental lessons are to be used in conjunction with the lessons. You must receive training for these lessons prior to presenting them in the classroom. If you have not received this training, please contact your state coordinator for training information.