The D.A.R.E. program will return to local schools again this fall. Rebecca Merryfield, of the Dunn County Sheriff's Office, recently graduated from the D.A.R.E program put on by the South Dakota Law Enforcement Academy. She was one of 25 officers from across South...Read more . . .
More from Hometown Wisconsin
La Crosse, Wis. – (WXOW) – Students at Northside Elementary/Coulee Montessori celebrated success with their D.A.R.E. graduation. The ceremony had 82 students who completed the program. Parents, family, teachers and classmates were all on hand to share in the event....
In honor of National D.A.R.E. day on Thursday, April 18, the La Crosse Police department honored students at Northside Elementary on Wednesday with a D.A.R.E. graduation. 5th grade students from Coulee Montesori and Northside...
ROTHSCHILD, Wis. (WSAW) -- It use to be called Drug Abuse Resistance Education but now the D.A.R.E. program in north central Wisconsin is evolving into helping students make better decisions. D.A.R.E. now stands for Define, Assess, Respond, Evaluate how to respond...
Crime prevention Sergeant Bruce Jacobs poses for a portrait in front of the Manitowoc police station Thursday, Jun 7, 2018, in Manitowoc, Wis. Josh Clark/USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin. MANITOWOC - Sgt. Bruce Jacobs was set to retire in April after 30 years on the...
La Crosse, WI (WXOW) – Two D.A.R.E. graduates from the area have won a first and second place in D.A.R.E. Wisconsin’s essay contest. Lilly Ackerman, of Southern Bluffs Elementary in La Crosse, and Lydia Hogue, of St. Patrick’s Elementary in Onalaska, initially tied...
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – Wednesday was a big day for a young group of students in La Crosse. Fifth graders at Northside Elementary got to take part in a D.A.R.E. graduation ceremony. A total of 51 students received their certificates after completing the training...
Onalaska, WI (WXOW) – Fifth graders at St. Patrick’s Elementary School in Onalaska graduated from the D.A.R.E. program on Wednesday afternoon. D.A.R.E. stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education. Students in the program pledge to live drug, alcohol, and violence...
Lloyd Bratz, Director of Regional Operations & North Central Regional Director
Cell: (310) 486-6727
State D.A.R.E. Contacts
State D.A.R.E. Coordinator
Phone: (262) 677-2472
Wisconsin Local D.A.R.E. Websites
- Baraboo Police Department
- Elm Grove Police Department
- Everest Metro Police
- Fort Atkinson Police Department
- Germantown Police Department
- Gibraltar Schools
- Greenfield Police Department
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Manitowoc Police Department
- North Fond du Lac Police
- Onalaska Police Department
- Oshkosh Police Department
- Pierce County Sheriff’s Department
- Pineview Elementary School
- Platteville Police Department
- Reedsburg Police Department
- School District of Fort Atkinson
- St. Alphonsus Parish and School
- Stangel Elementary School
- Star Center School
- Two Rivers Police Department
- Village of Eagle Police Department
- Walworth County Sheriff’s Department
- Watertown Police Department
- West Bend Police Department
- Wisconsin D.A.R.E. Officers Association