La Crosse, WI (WXOW) – Two D.A.R.E. graduates from the area have won a first and second place in D.A.R.E. Wisconsin’s essay contest. Lilly Ackerman, of Southern Bluffs Elementary in La Crosse, and Lydia Hogue, of St. Patrick’s Elementary in Onalaska, initially tied...Read more . . .
More from Hometown Wisconsin
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – Wednesday was a big day for a young group of students in La Crosse. Fifth graders at Northside Elementary got to take part in a D.A.R.E. graduation ceremony. A total of 51 students received their certificates after completing the training...
Onalaska, WI (WXOW) – Fifth graders at St. Patrick’s Elementary School in Onalaska graduated from the D.A.R.E. program on Wednesday afternoon. D.A.R.E. stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education. Students in the program pledge to live drug, alcohol, and violence...
Graduating D.A.R.E. officers teach Malone Intermediate School fifth graders a lesson titled "Nonverbal communication and listening" on Thursday, Feb. 2. Twenty-five DARE officers completed training at Prescott schools Thursday, Feb. 2 by teaching lessons to...
YAB Members with Retro Bill in Orlando, Florida. Top: Jacqueline Ho, Marlon Sanders MS. Middle: Kobe Blackwell - AZ, Tori Streater - TX, Annessa Masterson - OK, Spencer Flanders – NV. Middle: Mistie Bell-Renfro, Brighton Turner – NM, Megan Kirchoff – MO, Gabe...
Making a Difference Every Day, shout out to Deputy "Dan" Baudek, La Crosse County Sheriff’s Department
Deputies from the La Crosse County Sheriff’s Department are in school teaching the Drug Abuse Resistance Education or D.A.R.E program. Deputy Dan Baudek spends an hour a week for 10 weeks in the classroom getting to know the kids and teaching them how to say no to...
Students hailing from Oshkosh elementary schools probably have a wrinkled T-shirt stuffed away somewhere that proudly proclaims their graduation from the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) program. By completing the D.A.R.E. program, students promise to...
By Sgt. Bruce Jacobs. MANITOWOC – As with other programs, D.A.R.E doesn’t guarantee that kids will not use drugs. It is one small step in the learning process of a child’s upbringing. D.A.R.E. is designed to give youth some decision-making skills to be able to...
Lloyd Bratz, Director of Regional Operations & North Central Regional Director
Phone: (440) 888-1818
Cell: (310) 486-6727
Fax: (440) 888-1816
State D.A.R.E. Contacts
State D.A.R.E. Coordinator
Phone: (262) 677-2472
Wisconsin Local D.A.R.E. Websites
- Baraboo Police Department
- Elm Grove Police Department
- Everest Metro Police
- Fort Atkinson Police Department
- Germantown Police Department
- Gibraltar Schools
- Greenfield Police Department
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Manitowoc Police Department
- North Fond du Lac Police
- Onalaska Police Department
- Oshkosh Police Department
- Pierce County Sheriff’s Department
- Pineview Elementary School
- Platteville Police Department
- Reedsburg Police Department
- School District of Fort Atkinson
- St. Alphonsus Parish and School
- Stangel Elementary School
- Star Center School
- Two Rivers Police Department
- Village of Eagle Police Department
- Walworth County Sheriff’s Department
- Watertown Police Department
- West Bend Police Department
- Wisconsin D.A.R.E. Officers Association