Santa Maria Police D.A.R.E. officer Mike Wheeler talks to students before a D.A.R.E. graduation in December at the Santa Maria Elks Lodge. Wheeler believes the number of cannabis-related calls, especially among minors, will increase with recreational sale...Read more . . .
More from Hometown California
D.A.R.E. cited in press release for support of proposed legislation which would prohibit the sale of cough medicines containing the ingredient dextromethorphan to minors. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Tuesday, July 28, 2015 CONTACTS: Rep. Bill Johnson - BEN KEELER (330)...
The Murrieta Police Department’s Traffic Division Officers and School Resource Officers recently completed a series of presentations at local elementary schools for Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) Red Ribbon Week. The presentations, like this one at Oak...
Students in Drug Abuse Resistance Education classes will be looking to find new homes for unwanted soles during the fourth annual D.A.R.E. shoe drive, beginning in August. Steve Abercrombie, the D.A.R.E. program educator, said the goal was to collect 25,000 pairs...
State D.A.R.E. Contacts
State D.A.R.E. Coordinator/Primary Contact
Phone: (209) 470-2892
Richard Smith, D.A.R.E. America Youth Advocacy Board Member from California
California Local D.A.R.E. Websites
- Benicia Police Department
- Beverly Hills Police Department
- City of Milpitas Police Department
- Gilroy Police Department
- Huntington Park Police Department
- Jackson Police Department
- McKinley Elementary School
- Napa County Sheriff’s Department
- Newark Police Department
- Pismo Beach Police Department
- Redwood City Police Department
- Ripon Police Department
- San Luis Obispo Police Department
- Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Office