More from Hometown California
Santa Maria-area students applaud during Friday's [May 25, 2018] D.A.R.E. graduation ceremony at the Elks Lodge. Nearly 950 students promised to stay drug free, abstain from violence and make smart choices. Nearly 950 Santa Maria-area students promised to stay drug...
Santa Maria Police D.A.R.E. officer Mike Wheeler talks to students before a D.A.R.E. graduation in December at the Santa Maria Elks Lodge. Wheeler believes the number of cannabis-related calls, especially among minors, will increase with recreational sale...
D.A.R.E. cited in press release for support of proposed legislation which would prohibit the sale of cough medicines containing the ingredient dextromethorphan to minors. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Tuesday, July 28, 2015 CONTACTS: Rep. Bill Johnson - BEN KEELER (330)...
The Murrieta Police Department’s Traffic Division Officers and School Resource Officers recently completed a series of presentations at local elementary schools for Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) Red Ribbon Week. The presentations, like this one at Oak...
State D.A.R.E. Contacts
State D.A.R.E. Coordinator/Primary Contact
Phone: (209) 470-2892
Richard Smith, D.A.R.E. America Youth Advocacy Board Member from California
California Local D.A.R.E. Websites
- Benicia Police Department
- Beverly Hills Police Department
- City of Milpitas Police Department
- Gilroy Police Department
- Huntington Park Police Department
- Jackson Police Department
- McKinley Elementary School
- Napa County Sheriff’s Department
- Newark Police Department
- Pismo Beach Police Department
- Redwood City Police Department
- Ripon Police Department
- San Luis Obispo Police Department
- Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Office