Read more . . .
More from Hometown Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — It’s a program that has been in a schools for almost three decades. You may even remember taking it yourself – D.A.R.E. Or maybe you have a fourth- or fifth-grader who is going through the program right now. This year, Minnesota D.A.R.E. has 22...
Fifth graders at Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion School graduated March 23 from the D.A.R.E. program. Superintendent Carlton Jenkins, New Hope Police Chief Tim Fournier, Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion School Principal Elaine Mehdizadeh and New Hope Mayor Kathi Hemken...
St. Paul, MN—Minnesota D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) welcomed 22 newly certified D.A.R.E. officers from the 47th class trained in Minnesota. These officers recently completed their two weeks of training hosted by the Minnesota BCA – a D.A.R.E. America...
Jill Elsberry engages a group of fourth graders in her D.A.R.E. program. She is currently in her third week teaching the program to schools at Littlefork, Indus, and Northome. Jill Elsberry, part-time Koochiching County sheriff’s deputy and part-time International...
MOORHEAD, MN (Valley News Live) The opioid crisis is complex, but local police are practicing prevention techniques as a part of the bigger solution. “Prescription drugs, non-prescription, pet medication,” Officer Ethan Meehan says as he organizes bottles and bags...
For some kids, D.A.R.E. is the only positive interaction with law enforcement they’ve had.” – Litchfield Police Officer Aaron Nelson. Aaron Nelson of the Litchfield Police Department has been a D.A.R.E. officer since 2006. He enjoys interacting with students at...
Lloyd Bratz, Director of Regional Operations & North Central Regional Director
Cell: (310) 486-6727
State D.A.R.E. Contacts
State D.A.R.E. Program Administrator
Minnesota D.A.R.E., Inc.
Phone: (952) 446-1907 or 1-800-990-3273
State D.A.R.E. Training Coordinator
Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
Phone: (651) 793-2618
State D.A.R.E. Officers Association President
Officer Adam Vande Vrede
Work Cellphone: (320) 293-7911
Personal Cellphone: (320) 420-3436
Will Durie, D.A.R.E. America Youth Advocacy Board Member from Minnesota
Minnesota Local D.A.R.E. Websites
- Centennial Lakes Police Department
- Clay County Sheriff’s Office
- Cold Spring Police Department
- Crystal Police Department
- Dodge County Sheriff’s Office
- Faribault County Sheriff’s Office
- Floodwood Police Department
- Isanti County Sheriff’s Office
- Koochiching County Sheriff’s Office
- Maple Grove Police Department
- Maplewood Police Department
- Minnesota D.A.R.E.
- Minnesota D.A.R.E., Inc. on Facebook
- Minnesota D.A.R.E. Kids Blog
- Minnesota D.A.R.E. Officer’s Association
- Minnesota D.A.R.E. on LinkedIn
- Minnesota D.A.R.E. Parents Blog
- Moorhead Police Department
- Mounds View Police Department
- New Ulm Police Department
- Odyssey Academy
- Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office
- Prior Lake Police Department
- Sacred Heart Area School
- Saint Anthony Police Department
- Savage Police Department
- Shakopee Police Department
- Starbuck Police Department
- Stearns County Sheriff’s Office
- Virginia Police Department